#25: Dracula by Bram Stoker
Dracula will probably go down as one of my favorite books this year. It had all of the suspense, drama, action, romance, and violence that I usually look for in a good read. Also, you can’t go wrong with a few bloodthirsty mongrels that are just looking for their next fix. In order for you to understand exactly how these things work, I have put together a small tutorial for your weekend pleasure. I hope that it helps in your life journey.
Tips on how to avoid or kill a vampire:
- Go to church. Vampires are scared of crucifixes because they (the vampires) are of the devil.
- Eat garlic. The smell of this root can repel a vampire. It is especially advisable to wear it as a necklace while you sleep.
- Befriend a carpenter. One way to kill a vampire is to drive a wooden stake through their heart. Decapitation and burning of the heart are equally effective.
- Buy a gun. You might as well shoot at every bat you see. I mean, you just never know.
- If you think you or someone you love might be a vampire, make sure they are completely alive or completely dead. The in between state of being “Undead” is when one usually craves blood.
- Grow up. Vampires prey on children.
Good luck and have a tasty weekend. Mwahahahah!